How to Report an Emergency
An emergency is any immediate threat to life and/or property that requires response from law enforcement or emergency services providers. If you think a situation is an emergency then it is an emergency.
- Call 911 - For all on-campus emergencies requiring emergency services, including police, fire, and ambulance call 911 using your cellular phone or college phone.
- After calling 911, report what happened to the campus-specific Emergency Response Line.
Campus Security and Emergency Response Line Contact Info
Emergency Response Lines for each campus are open and available, Monday - Thursday until 10 p.m. and Friday until 4:30 p.m.
- East Campus in Dade City
- North Campus in Brooksville
- Porter Campus at Wiregrass Ranch in Wesley Chapel
- Spring Hill Campus in Spring Hill
- West Campus in New Port Richey
When Reporting an Emergency
- Stay on the line with the dispatcher.
- Provide the location and describe what has occurred including a description of any involved individuals to ensure that the appropriate resources and equipment are dispatched.
- Provide your name and phone number and other information so that you can be contacted.
- Stay calm.
- Follow any instructions that you are given.
- Send someone to direct the emergency responders to your location, if possible.