PHSC is committed to a safe and secure learning and working environment. This website should be your first stop for information regarding emergency preparedness and for staying informed on any active emergency response.
- Visit our Resources section for important links to internal and external safety and security resources.
- Visit our Procedures section for steps to prepare and respond to safety and security situations.
- Visit our Security Information section for related facts and figures as reported by PHSC and other publications.
Security officers on all campuses provide patrols and answer calls for assistance on a 24 hour a day, seven day a week basis. All Officers are trained in basic first aid and CPR and receive routine professional training throughout the year to enhance service to the community.
To Contact Campus Security
- West Campus: 727-639-5199
- East Campus: 352-279-2449
- North Campus: 352-523-4993
- Porter Campus at Wiregrass Ranch: 727-247-6331
- Spring Hill Campus: 352-279-6474