PHSC is committed to a safe and secure learning and working environment. This website should be your first stop for information regarding emergency preparedness and for staying informed on any College active emergency response.
Security officers on all campuses provide patrols and answer calls for assistance on a 24 hour a day, seven day a week basis. All Officers are trained in basic first aid and CPR and receive routine professional training throughout the year to enhance service to the community.
To Contact Campus Security
- West Campus: 727-639-5199
- East Campus: 352-279-2449
- North Campus: 352-523-4993
- Porter Campus at Wiregrass Ranch: 727-247-6331
- Spring Hill Campus: 352-279-6474
You may also call PHSC's Director of College Safety and Security or send an email.