Be Informed - Register for PHSC Alert Today
Pasco-Hernando State College's automated notification system, PHSC Alert, helps provide a safer environment, enhances emergency preparedness and keeps PHSC students and employees better informed. PHSC Alert, allows the College to send time-sensitive emergency and other important notifications via voice messages, emails and text messages.
PHSC Alert can deliver a message to up to six phone numbers, two email addresses and one text message per enrollee. Emergency messages (weather emergencies, campus closings, etc.) will be sent to your phone(s), email and SMS (if enabled and opted in). Other important messages about College registration deadlines will be sent to email addresses only.
If you have not yet done so, sign-up for PHSC Alert.
- Login to WISE and complete the “Automated Message Agreement.”
- Click on the PHSC Alert image on the WISE home page to enter your contact information.
- Following the initial agreement process, you can review and update your contact information and preferences, including the “opt in” option to receive text notifications, by clicking on the PHSC Alert image on the WISE home screen.
- If PHSC Alert contact information is being updated, information should also be updated in the “User Profile” section of WISE.
Faculty and Staff
Update your contact information and preferences, including agreement to “opt in” by logging in to myBenefits and clicking on the PHSC Alert image.
Important Alert Delivery Notes
- For PHSC Alert emails, the sending email ID will be from PHSCAlert@phsc.edu
- When you receive a PHSC Alert call, the caller ID will display 727-847-2727
- When listening to a call message, please be aware that background noise will cause the system to “stop and start.” It is delicately calibrated to determine whether a person or an automated answering system has answered, and background noise may affect the delivery. If possible, move to a quiet area, or press the “mute” button on your phone. If you missed any part of the message, please stay on the line and press “*” (star) to hear the message again.