Be Informed - Register for PHSC Alert Today
Pasco-Hernando State College's automated notification system, PHSC Alert, helps provide a safer environment, enhances emergency preparedness and keeps PHSC students and employees better informed. PHSC Alert, allows the College to send time-sensitive emergency and other important notifications via voice messages, emails and text messages.
PHSC Alert can deliver a message to up to six phone numbers, two email addresses and one text message per enrollee. Emergency messages (weather emergencies, campus closings, etc.) will be sent to your phone(s), email and SMS (if enabled and opted in). Other important messages about College registration deadlines will be sent to email addresses only.
How to Register
- Student PHSC Alert Registration
- Complete the Automated Message Agreement form within the Document Center in CampusNexus Student.
- Log into the myPHSC student portal
- Select the tile for PHSC Alert
- Check your student email account through Outlook for a confirmation email from Rave. Click the link to confirm your email address.
- Follow the prompts on the Rave website to enter and confirm your mobile carrier and phone number.
- Once finished, you will be brought to the My Account page, where you can add additional mobile phone numbers, voice lines, and email addresses by clicking the + Add buttons.
- Faculty and Staff PHSC Alert Registration
Update your contact information and preferences by logging in to the myPHSC Employee portal (Intranet) and clicking the PHSC Alert link. If you have not done so already, you will then be prompted to create an account with the Rave Alert system and confirm your PHSC email address and mobile phone number. Once complete, you can add additional phone numbers and email addresses under the My Account page.
PHSC Alert Delivery Notes
- For PHSC Alert emails, the sending email ID will be from PHSCAlert@phsc.edu
- When you receive a PHSC Alert call, the caller ID will display 727-847-2727
- When listening to a call message, please be aware that background noise will cause the system to “stop and start.” It is delicately calibrated to determine whether a person or an automated answering system has answered, and background noise may affect the delivery. If possible, move to a quiet area, or press the “mute” button on your phone. If you missed any part of the message, please stay on the line and press “*” (star) to hear the message again.